Details of Classes
- The Dynamics of Coloured Pencils with Serena $90 for 3 sessions or $35/day. Tuesday 28/9, Wednesday 29/9 and Thursday 30/9, 10am-12noon. Ages 8+
- Fantasy Drawing with Migara $75 for 2 sessions on Wednesday 29/9 and Friday 1/10, 9.30am-12noon. Ages 8+ . Repeated on Wednesday 6/10 and Fri 8/10 9.30am-12noon. Hone your drawing skills with Mig.
- Spectacular Spring with Lynda $70 for 2 sessions on Tuesday 28/9 and Wed 29/9, 1-3pm. Ages 5-12. Repeated in week 2 on Thursday 7/10 and Friday 8/10 at 1-3pm. You will be painting with watercolours, stencilling using acrylics, painting with straws using inks and making 3D figures using natural fibres.
- Under the Sea with Steph Exploring the creatures that are under the ocean.
- $70 for 2 sessions on Tuesday 28/9 and Wednesday 29/9, 10am – 12 noon, Ages 5-12. Produce a 3D painting of an underwater scene using acrylic paint on plastic to finish with a framed image.
- $70 for 2 sessions on Tuesday 5/10 and Wednesday 6/10, 10am – 12 noon, Ages 5-12. Produce a 3D mobile of fish and jelly fish using egg cartons and acrylic paint.
- Manga Art with Debora $35 per day. Ages 8+
- How to Draw Manga: The Basics. Thursday 7/10, 1.30-3.30pm. Are you a Manga and Anime lover? Come and join the Manga workshop to learn how to draw your favourite Manga characters! In this workshop, you will learn how to draw a Manga face and body, creating your own and unique Manga character. You will also learn how to line art your Mangas and how to colour them.
- Painting Manga on Clothes. Friday 8/10, 1.30-3.30pm. Are you a Manga and Anime fan? Would you like to make your own clothes looking more unique and fancy? Come and join the Painting Manga on clothes workshop!
In this workshop, Debora will guide you to create on your t-shirts some cute manga characters using acrylic painting. T-shirts will need to be provided by the participants and would be best if they’re white.
- Halloween Gargoyles & Scary Friends with Kerry-Anne. $45 per session. Friday 1st October 10am-12noon. Ages 8-11yrs. Repeated on Friday 8 October 10am-12 noon.